Ivonne Affiliate Program Policies
All Ivonne Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an Ivonne affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the Ivonne Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Definitions: “Ivonne” means any of the related brands including Ivonne Sanchez Beauty (ivonnesanchez.com), Ivonne Sanchez Beauty Academy (academy.ivonnesanchez.com), IVONNEBEAUTY.Live (ivonnebeauty.live), and products available at Shop Ivonne (shop.ivonnesanchez.com).
Getting Started / Resources
1. Affiliate Starter Kit: We’re working on a Starter Kit to walk you through how to begin promoting Ivonne products, services, or training, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets. In the meantime, if you need resources please get in touch!
2. Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals using the links below:
Services Affiliate Portal: https://ivonnesanchez.com/affiliate-portal/
Product Affiliate Portal: https://shop.ivonnesanchez.com/affiliate-portal/
Training Affiliate Portal: https://academy.ivonnesanchez.com
3. Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Commission Rates: You receive a 7% commission based on the customer’s purchase and where they purchase the product or service.
For example, if your client clicks on one of your affiliate links and purchases a $4,000 training program through academy.ivonnesanchez.com you will recieve up to $280. If a client clicks on one of your purchase links to buy a Nano Brow Permanent Makeup Service for $700, you’ll recieve up to $49.00.
a. You receive commission for clients who purchase through your affiliate links only and who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to complete their transaction (and not refund, or cancel). All client sales are final but can be used towards the purchase of any product or service.
c. The customer must purchase ONLY through the affiliate links, even if there are technical issues, there are no methods to facilitate transactions or track commission outside of your affiliate buttons.
d. Clients must purchase using the same email account that they use to receive the product, service or training.
e. Only affiliate links can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
f. You cannot be an affiliate to sell products, services, or training to yourself.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
3. Cancellations/Refunds/Chargebacks/Upgrades: You do not receive commission if a customer attempts to cancel, request a refund, disputes or charges back, or upgrades to a higher package or service in the future.
5. Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool and in this Dropbox folder
Be sure to spell Ivonne with an “I” not a “Y”. You’d be surprised how many times this happens. Sigh.
Reference our style guide and basic guidelines around trademarks and copyright here.
Only say things that you believe about our products and services. We want our clients to make purchasing choices based on the authentic and honest opinion of our affiliates.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Ivonne.
Modify or adjust the wordmarks or logos in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Ivonne and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Ivonne Affiliate Program.
AlumierMD and EyEnvy products are exempted from all product sale commissions since these products must be purchased as a result of a consultation.
Gift cards and egift cards are exempted from all commissions.