ISB COVID-19 DASHBOARD
As of Saturday October 10th we are in a modified stage 2 of provincial reopening and performing only those services that do not involve removal of face masks. We continue to also offer online and virtual consultations for both skincare and permanent makeup.
*Select services requiring removal of face mask may be available through IVONNEBEAUTY.Live, our film and production subsidiary. Read here for more details.
Services We Are Still Offering
Services Paused Until November 7, 2020*
Select services are still available through IVONNEBEAUTY.Live.
- ❌ Microneedling (skincare)
- ❌ Facials (G.M. Collin/AlumierMD)
- ❌ Peels (AlumierMD)
- ❌ BB Glow
- ❌ Lip Tattoo (Blush or Contour)
- ❌ Lip Waxing/Sugaring
- ❌ Sideburn Waxing/Sugaring
- ❌ Chin Waxing/Sugaring
- ❌ Any such service where your face mask would be removed.*
Select ‘paused’ services above may still be available as performed under license with IVONNEBEAUTY.Live, a filming and production subsidiary Ivonne Beauty Live, Inc. Please refer to O. Reg 263/20: Rules for Areas In Stage 2. Learn more.
Patrons must wear face coverings for all servicess on an area of their face. All servcies requiring facemask removal (e.g. Lip tattoo, microneedling, facials, peels, BB glow) will be rescheduled to a later date.
Notice: This webpage contains static information that may not be updated over time. The type of content presented below is meant to provide readers with long-standing and authoritative resources on Coronavirus (COVID-19). Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is a Permanent Makeup and Beauty Clinic located in Ottawa, Canada. We are a Personal Service Setting and adhere to the Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Best Practices as supported by the Ontario Regulations O. Reg 136/18. Because we are a Personal Service Setting we adopt strict practices to avoid and control exposure to a range of infectious diseases, not only to coronavirus.
Ivonne Sanchez Beauty encourages any client with at least one of any of the following symptoms to proactively reschedule their service to a later time when you are feeling better and to consider being tested for COVID-19:
- Fever (temperature 37.8 Celsius or higher (we will not be taking temperatures on site as this constitutes a medical examination for which we are not authorized)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- New olfactory or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Runny nose, or nasal congestion – in absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such as seasonal allergies, post nasal drip, etc.
Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is taking steps to implement all recommended protocols and steps necessary to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures, which may be updated from time to time, and without notice. These measures are in accordance with the Ottawa Public Health COVID-19 Guidance for Personal Service Settings.
- All walk-in traffic is restricted and all appointments must now be made online, in advance.
- The waiting area has been removed and we ask that all clients arrive at their scheduled appointment time to minimize the amount of people on premises.
- NEW! Curbside Check-In: All clients will receive a “curbside” check-in link texted to their mobile numbers on file between 30 and 15 minutes prior to the start of their appointment. We would ask that clients make use of this feature by responding “Y’ when you are ready to come inside, but to wait for further instruction. A text message will be sent to you once we are ready to receive you. This coordinate messaging system will allow us to reduce the number of people onsite.
- We have already reduced cash payments, and change will be offered only by account credit, or via electronic funds transfer upon request.
- All appointments will be made online only.
- All snacks and refreshment services have been paused.
- All testers and retail skincare has been paused, however all products are available for purchase through our online store.
- Onsite reception services will be limited to reserve space for clients and personal service providers.
- Please do not bring any additional guests or any extra personal items to your appointment. All personal items should be stored in disposable plastic bags.
- Please wear a cloth mask when arriving at your appointment. Due to close proximity it is best to safeguard against moisture droplets that could be exchanged between yourself and our team. If you do not have a mask then one may be sold to you and the proceeds donated to a local charity. In the event that you arrive without a mask the service provider reserves the right to cancel the appointment and apply any cancellation or rebooking fees.
- Please wash your hands on arrival with hot soapy water for 20 seconds using the client sink at the centre of the room.
- We ask all clients to agree that they not touch their face while on premises, and that they wash their hands with hot soapy water at the completion of their service (subject to aftercare guidelines) using the client sink located at the centre of the room.
- We ask that all clients (where possible) use the toilet before arriving for their appointment, and reserve the onsite toilet for urgencies.
- Our touchless waivers/consent forms will continue to be available as our primary method of obtaining signatures.
- As a courtesy we ask all clients who contract any of the above symptoms and/or receive COVID-19 testing with presumptive or confirmed cases within 14 days of receiving a service at our location to voluntarily notify us so that we can self-monitor and receive testing ourselves. This is a voluntary request only.
- All consultations will be conducted virtually and online as far as it is possible.
- Facial services e.g. Peels are restricted until further notice.
- Do not wear gloves into the salon. You are welcome to bring clean gloves to wear on site, however you should not wear the same gloves from outside that have come into contact with unclean surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is for use only when hand washing is not available. Due to our configuration we have 2 separate hand-washing sinks available for clients in addition to the washroom. Washing with hot soapy water should be priority 1 over using hand sanitizer.
- Service times have been extended to accommodate additional cleaning time in between clients (this may reduce availability).
- If you are high risk or prefer to coordinate your appointment time outside of regular service hours please email [email protected] Although not guaranteed we will everything we can to accommodate your request.
- If you have attended an indoor gathering of more than 10 people or an outdoor gathering of more than 25 people you may not be eligible for services at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty.
What Are The Risks of COVID-19 In Personal Services?
For personal services such as those offered at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty the nature of work performed requires close contact with colleagues and customers (i.e. within 2 metres). These interactions, as well as the need to touch work surfaces and equipment could increase the likelihood that we or you could come in contact with the virus.
What You Should Know
Coronavirus is an emerging infectious disease, and what is known about the virus is changing. This respiratory illness was first reported in December of 2019, and global health and government agencies have responded to contain, control, and prevent the spread among humans.
We strongly encourage our clients and our readers to consult with their local medical resources including municipal, provincial health unit and their federal government for the most up to date information about Coronavirus.
While social networks have become a popular way to both read and create content, these platforms are not reliable sources. Further, many media outlets have attracted interest in Coronavirus creating sensational content for their publications and broadcasting. This information is not always objective in its messaging, or its method/frequency of delivery.
It is strongly recommended that readers refer to the following authoritative resources for the most accurate and up-to-date information about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
World Health Organization
Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
Ottawa Public Health
Public Health Ontario