Notice: This webpage contains static information that may not be updated over time. The type of content presented below is meant to provide readers with long-standing and authoritative resources on Coronavirus (COVID-19). Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is a Permanent Makeup and Beauty Clinic located in Ottawa, Canada. We are a Personal Service Setting and adhere to the Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Best Practices as supported by the Ontario Regulations O. Reg 136/18. Because we are a Personal Service Setting we adopt strict practices to avoid and control exposure to a range of infectious diseases, not only to coronavirus.
Ivonne Sanchez Beauty encourages any client with the following symptoms to proactively reschedule their service to a later time when you are feeling better:
- Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is taking steps to implement all recommended protocols and steps necessary to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures, which may be updated from time to time, and without notice:
- All walk-in traffic is restricted and all appointments must be made online, in advance.
- The waiting area has been removed and we ask that all clients arrive at their scheduled appointment time to minimize the amount of people on premises.
- We have already reduced cash payments, and change will be offered only by account credit, or via electronic funds transfer upon request.
- All appointments will be made online only.
- All snacks and refreshment services have been paused.
- All testers and retail skincare has been paused, however all products are available for purchase through our online store.
- Onsite reception services will be limited to reserve space for clients and personal service providers.
- Please do not bring any additional guests or any extra personal items to your appointment. All personal items should be stored in disposable plastic bags.
- Please wear a mask when arriving at your appointment. Due to close proximity it is best to safeguard against moisture droplets that could be exchanged between yourself and our team. If you do not have a mask then one may be sold to you and the proceeds donated to a local charity. In the event that you arrive without a mask the service provider reserves the right to cancel the appointment and apply any cancellation or rebooking fees.
- Please wash your hands on arrival with hot soapy water for 20 seconds using the client sink at the centre of the room.
- We ask all clients to agree that they not touch their face while on premises, and that they wash their hands with hot soapy water at the completion of their service (subject to aftercare guidelines) using the client sink located at the centre of the room.
- We ask that all clients (where possible) use the toilet before arriving for their appointment, and reserve the onsite toilet for urgencies.
What Are The Risks of COVID-19 In Personal Services?
For personal services such as those offered at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty the nature of work performed requires close contact with colleagues and customers (i.e. within 2 metres). These interactions, as well as the need to touch work surfaces and equipment could increase the likelihood that we or you could come in contact with the virus.
What You Should Know
Coronavirus is an emerging infectious disease, and what is known about the virus is changing. This respiratory illness was first reported in December of 2019, and global health and government agencies have responded to contain, control, and prevent the spread among humans.
We strongly encourage our clients and our readers to consult with their local medical resources including municipal, provincial health unit and their federal government for the most up to date information about Coronavirus.
While social networks have become a popular way to both read and create content, these platforms are not reliable sources. Further, many media outlets have attracted interest in Coronavirus creating sensational content for their publications and broadcasting. This information is not always objective in its messaging, or its method/frequency of delivery.
It is strongly recommended that readers refer to the following authoritative resources for the most accurate and up-to-date information about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
World Health Organization
Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
Ottawa Public Health
Public Health Ontario