MORE WAYS TO SAVE WITH AUTOMATIC BILLING
Sign up for our monthly layaway plan. Then schedule your service.
Have you been denied financing? Still want an easy way to set money aside for your beauty service? With our monthly automatic billing plan you can choose the amount you want to set aside each month. Once your account is filled up then go ahead and book your service. It’s that easy!
Here is how to get started.
1. Create a PayPal account for yourself. It’s free and it’s easy.
2. Connect your bank account (or your credit card if you have one) to your PayPal account. You can use either your debit card or your credit card. It’s up to you!
3. Start your “Ivonne Beauty Layaway” plan by choosing a monthly amount that you’d like to automatically transfer to IVONNE (IVONNE, Inc.)
4. Click or tap the “Automatic Billing” button below. Sign in to PayPal and confirm your automatic billing.
5. Once you have reached the desired number of payments sufficient to cover your service then you can book your service appointment.
6. Manage your payment plans directly from your PayPal account.
NOTE: The minimum monthly amount to participate in the program is $200 per month.
- Preauthorized Payment Plan payments are non-refundable, and non-transferrable, however any amount can be used towards the purchase of any products or services at IVONNE.
- A minimum of $200 per month is required in order to participate in the monthly automatic billing plan. The full amount of your service must be paid in advance before you are eligible to schedule your appointment.
- There are no additional fees to participate in the monthly billing plan, however all monies are subject to the policies, and terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the client to monitor their PayPal account, and to stop their automatic billing plan once they have paid the sufficient amount to cover their services. IVONNE takes no responsibility for any overpayment of funds. Any amount overpaid will be held as a credit to your Ivonne Beauty profile. You can use it towards the purchase of any products or services. The funds never expire.