Appointments cannot be cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
In order to maintain a high level of service, we have some specific requirements around no-shows, late arrivals and last minute cancellations.
All appointments must be scheduled, changed, or cancelled online through the Acuity Scheduling Application at ivonnesanchez.com/book-online. Appointment requests should not be made by telephone, voicemail, email, or direct message. Having clients manage their own appointments directly avoids any confusion about the date, time, and other important details.
If you are unable to come in for a scheduled appointment you must change your appointment online no later than 48 hours before your scheduled time to avoid a charge and/or loss of any monies paid.
For select appointments, an appointment confirmation fee will be applied at the completion of scheduling, or to reserve an appointment.
For appointments rescheduled or cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice or for no-shows, a fee equal to 100% of the service and applicable taxes will apply to the credit card on file. It is not possible for us to fill appointments on such short notice.
Clients who arrive later than 15 minutes for their scheduled appointment may have their appointments cancelled at the discretion of Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, and we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the cost of service to your credit card on file. Your late arrival delays client appointments that come after you that day.
Ivonne Sanchez Beauty reserves the right to refuse service or require 100% payment in full to clients with perpetual cancellation and rescheduling activity. (e.g. 3 consecutive rescheduling events).
It is the responsibility of the client to schedule any touch-up, follow-up, or recurring service appointment in advance.
* Rescheduling due to government mandated closure of our business will not impact account balances and monies will be maintained on file for use at a later date in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Clients will not incur penalty fees should the business be forced to close due to government law. Clients are responsible for rescheduling their own appointments.
Holiday Cancellations/Rescheduling Policy
Appointments scheduled on holidays require 7 days of advance rescheduling or cancellation, failing which a fee equal to 100% of the service will be charged to the credit card on file.
Holiday appointments are defined as those scheduled for any of the following days:
– January 1 (New Years Day)
– Easter including Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday
– Victoria Day Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– August Civic Holiday including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– Labour Day Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
– Thanksgiving Weekend, including Saturday, Sunday, or Monday)
– December 24 (Christmas Eve)
– December 25 (Christmas Day)
– December 26 (Boxing Day)
– December 31 (New Years Eve)
The above holiday dates are not always open for scheduling, but may be available and are subject to change without notice.
Updated: September 3, 2021