Social Media Policy and Disclaimer
We appreciate your support and interest in Ivonne Sanchez Beauty.
As part of our mission to support the cosmetic goals of those we serve, IVONNE, Inc. dba Ivonne Sanchez Beauty (“IVONNE”) utilizes social media tools to efficiently and effectively communicate with you by providing relevant, timely, and interesting content.
As a Personal Care Service, IVONNE does not provide medical advice at all or provide cosmetic advice through social media. Our social media content is for entertainment purposes only. If you need help finding answers to cosmetic questions, please schedule a consultation. If you have medical questions, please contact your primary physician or Telehealth Ontario at 1 866-797-0000. In case of emergency, call 911.
Posted comments may not originate from IVONNE and therefore do not necessarily represent the views of IVONNE, its partners, agents, employees, owners, providers, or suppliers.
IVONNE is not responsible for clients or social media followers who make cosmetic decisions, including any treatment, service, or product purchases based on social media content alone. The choice to use any cosmetic product or procedure should not be based upon a single social media post by itself but instead result from long-term due diligence and the consultation of various authoritative resources. In addition, IVONNE is not responsible for any client, follower, or social media user who self-diagnoses or self-treats what could be an underlying medical condition or what could inspire any adverse medical or cosmetic condition or injury.
IVONNE is not responsible for any oversimplified interpretation or superficial understanding of cosmetic results in Social Media and makes no guarantees about any of its products or services. Should IVONNE’s receipt of payment in exchange for service or products from a client who incorrectly believes there to be a guarantee shall not place the burden of a guarantee on IVONNE.
Posted comments may not originate from IVONNE and therefore do not necessarily represent the views of IVONNE.
These guidelines are drafted to comply with applicable law and will not be applied in a manner that violates your freedom of expression rights under Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. While we welcome all viewpoints, IVONNE reserves the right but not the obligation to delete any comments or links posted as comments if they contain any of the following:
– Hate speech, racial or religious intolerance
– Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
– Nudity, pornography or sexually explicit material, directly or through the use of emojis or other characters
– Defamation to a person, people, or entity
– Name-calling and/or personal attacks
– Trolling, Verbal abuse, slurs, or malicious personal insults
– Harassment, discrimination or retaliation
– Lies, false or misleading information
– Threatening, intimidating, or bullying behaviour
– Comments whose primary purpose are to sell a product
– Comments that infringe on Intellectual Property, namely, copyrights, trademark, or patents
– Client-Lawyer privileged information
– Confidential or proprietary information, including trade secrets (e.g., information regarding the development of systems, processes, products, know-how and technology, reports, research, data, policies, procedures, or other internal business and patient-related confidential communications)
– Endorsements of political parties, candidates or groups
– Spam comments, repeated posting of the same comment, nonsensical or off-topic comments
– Comments deemed to invade the right to privacy of IVONNE, its clients, employees, or social media followers, including comments containing medical or personal information.
Repeated violations of these guidelines may cause the author or account controller to be blocked and prohibited from conducting business with IVONNE, or any of its partners or suppliers.
We recognize the 24/7 nature of social media; however, you should expect that IVONNE may only monitor comments and posts during regular business hours.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines.
Linking and Disclaimer of Endorsement
External links posted on our social media sites do not constitute an official endorsement on behalf of IVONNE. IVONNE does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on an externally-linked site. When you select a link to an external site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
Host Site Terms of Service
Each social media site has its own unique Terms of Service. By communicating with IVONNE through social media, you are also subject to the Terms of Service of the host site. For more information, please consult the host site’s Terms of Service.
By posting any content to an IVONNE social media account, whether through a comment or mention, users or authors grant IVONNE the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content, and to use such content for any business purpose without any obligation or royalty to the author or poster.
We do not allow content that infringes on copyright or trademark. Therefore, those who provide comments that include materials they do not own are responsible for obtaining any necessary copyright and trademark clearances for those materials.
We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked external sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the external site
Please be advised that all communications via our social media channels may be subject to retention and disclosure as public records.
For IVONNE Employees or Contractors
IVONNE employees and contractors participating in social media should remember that all policies and laws apply, including PIPEDA.
For Additional Information
For additional information about IVONNE, please visit our official website.
Updated: September 24, 2021