The IVONNE Rewards Program Is Expiring February 1, 2021
The IVONNE Rewards program in its current format will be expiring February 1, 2021. We continue to honour accrued reward points up until this time and clients may redeem them, however new point accumulations will no longer be available going forward. Please keep watch for new and exciting reward opportunities including our Affiliate and Ambassador programs.
IVONNE REWARDS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
1. What is the IVONNE Rewards Program?
IVONNE Recognition Program is a loyalty recognition program (hereafter referred to as the “IRP”) which is operated by IVONNE, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Ivonne Sanchez Beauty”). Rewards awarded in connection with IVONNE Recognition are points (hereafter referred to as “IRP points”. In accepting to participate, you acknowledge that Ivonne Sanchez Beauty assumes no contractual or legal responsibility to you and has specifically limited its legal obligations. The tier level of IRP does not entitle tier members to any vested rights and tier members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award, reward, award/reward level, premium, privilege or other benefit. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the IRP (in whole or in part), any program, benefit, award, reward, award/reward level, premium or privilege or these rules either, with or without notice. Any such changes may affect the IRP tier which a member has already achieved as well as any future accumulation of IRP tier levels.
2. How Can I Participate?
Membership is free and you do not need to buy anything to open an IRP Account (“Account”). To participate, you must be a Canadian resident, 18 years of age or older, and must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of majority and such consent is a requirement in the jurisdiction of your residence. Program membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from PCSI in its sole discretion.
To participate in the Program, you will need an active account by creating an account in our Salon Runner (“Rosy”) booking engine. In order to create an Account online, visit www.ivonnesanchez.com . The methods for participating in the Program may change from time to time.
3. Earning IVONNE Reward Points
There are several ways to earn reward IVONNE reward points, as set out below. All reward point offers are subject to change from time to time and without notice. By participating in the IVONNE Rewards Points program you agree to receive email communication about rewards and offers. including but not limited to, your account, Points earned, Credits Available and Credits Redeemed. Accepting these Terms & Conditions, and providing an email address, entitles you to redeem your earned IVONNE points. You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time; however, you will be opting out of IRP and you will also then cease to be able to redeem your earned Ivonne Reward Points.
a. Eligible product or service purchases in store at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty or eligible services booked online: IVONNE Reward points will be awarded at the rate of 2 IRP points for each full dollar spent on each separate purchase of eligible products or services.
b. Appointment Bookings made online: 250 IVONNE Reward points will be automatically awarded whenever you book your appointment online through our online booking engine.
c. Referrals: For every new client that you refer to Ivonne Sanchez Beauty who purchases products and/or services, and for which the same can be validated through a conversation with them, you will be awarded 1000 IVONNE Reward points.
d. Prebooked Appointments: 500 IVONNE Reward points will automatically be awarded to any Prebooked appointment that is successfully booked through the “PREBOOK” process workflow at the point of checking out with reception. These awards are only available through the PREBOOK option by reception. Any prebook that is not immediately completed when offered or when the opportunity is presented will not qualify for PREBOOK award points. PREBOOK points will never be offered retroactively under any circumstances.
e. Promotional Offers: From time to time, IRP points may be awarded to Program members on the purchase of certain products or on achieving predetermined purchase amounts. You may use your tier status to take advantage of these promotions.
f. Online purchases made through Facebook Shop, Facebook Catalogue or online store at shop.ivonnesanchez.com are not eligible for reward points, although they may be eligible through contests and special offers from time to time.
4. Redeeming IRP points
To “redeem” means to use your IVONNE Reward points to pay, or partially pay, for eligible purchases by using your account balance at the point of sale, following the instructions provided by the receptionist, the point-of-sale terminal or other payment processing device. You can redeem the IVONNE Reward points you earn for eligible purchases (subject to any exclusions), or for any other purposes of which we may advise you from time to time.
You must redeem a minimum of 5000 IRP points at a time, which are worth $5 in rewards. We may change the minimum redemption amount or redemption increments at any time, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
On occasion, we, or others acting with our permission, including Program Participants, may offer you redemption promotions in certain stores, or for particular products or services, such as an increase in the value of IRP points or a lower minimum redemption amount. There may be additional applicable terms and conditions that accompany such promotions.
Taxes: Rewards are not redeemable towards the tax portion of your purchase. All tax amounts must be paid via cash, debit or credit card.
The maximum value of IRP points that you can redeem in one transaction is $500.00, or such higher amount as may be set by us from time to time.
IRP points do not expire. However, we reserve the right to close your Account without notice if you do not earn or redeem any IRP points at least once every 2 years, or for any reason set out in these Terms and Conditions. You can contact us to request the reinstatement of the value of your IRP points at the time your Account was closed, to be issued in a new Account that belongs to you.
5. Additional Terms
Further, you acknowledge the following as a condition of tier membership.
1. IRP has no monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against Ivonne Sanchez Beauty;
2. IRP Tier status is limited to natural persons and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold tier membership in IRP;
3. Rewards or any other benefits are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, pooled, willed or otherwise transferred (other than with the consent of Ivonne Sanchez Beauty and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the IRP) and any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the discretion of Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, result in the cancellation of the affected reward, benefit, as the case may be;
4. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty assumes no liability to tier members whatsoever, including without limitation, liability by reason of the termination of or amendment to the IRP in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners with or without notice, changes to offers, limitations on the availability gifts or rewards or any change to reward or premium levels;
5. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty assumes no liability in respect to recognition claimed and in particular shall have no responsibility for delay or cancellation of rewards. You agree that Ivonne Sanchez Beauty and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or representatives are not responsible for, and you release us and them from any and all liability arising as a result of, any accident, loss, injury or damage caused by any rewards supplied or requested in connection with the IRP.
5a. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is not obligated to correct rewards balances or amounts that were incorrectly awarded to another account. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty is not obligated to honour reward amounts that were added to an account in error.
5b. Our records of the number of IRP points earned, redeemed or deducted are deemed accurate. If you have a concern regarding your Account balance, you must contact us and provide relevant evidence within 45 days from the relevant transaction date to report any discrepancy. If we do not hear from you within 45 days, it means you agree with us about those IRP points.
5c. Ivonne Rewards balance will be available online in your Rosy/Salon Runner portal.
6. IRP tier membership is a privilege which can be revoked by Ivonne Sanchez Beauty at its discretion at any time and without compensation including without limitation, abuse by the member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, acting in its sole discretion, to be deleterious to Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, the IRP or the interests of its partners;
7. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty shall be under no obligation to continue the IRP or to provide any notice of its termination;
8. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty and all companies affiliated with Ivonne Sanchez Beauty will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the courier, mail, by email or otherwise.
9. Each member is responsible for keeping up to date on IRP regulations and their tier level by consulting ivonnesanchez.com. To receive any benefits, award, reward, award/reward level, premium or privilege associated with the IRP, each member must provide and maintain their correct email address, home or office address and the relevant telephone number, and provide us with permission to contact them. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty shall attempt to communicate program information and/or promotional information to tier members. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty shall have no liability for any failure to do so. Ivonne Sanchez is not responsible for clients who create, have or maintain more than 1 member profile.
10. In-store purchases will be adjusted within 24 hours on your tier member status assignment.
11. When purchasing a gift card online, the gift card purchase is excluded from a tier member’s status assignment.
12. Rewards can not be accumulated for the purchase of training, training materials, or B2B sales.
13. Referrals must be validated in order for members to receive their 1,000 points.
14. Rewards cannot be used for a service where the service has been rescheduled; and prebooking and online booking reward points are expunged when the appointment is cancelled, modified, or rescheduled.
15. Prebooked rewards are only issued when prebooked in store using the official prebook process.
16. Rewards are only accrued on the registered appointment holder. i.e. friends or accompanying parties do not receive rewards unless they are setup as a client AND enrolled in the reward program.
17. Rewards can only be redeemed 24 hours after a purchase has been made.
18. The rewards membership and any points accrued will be forfeited and expunged for any reward member who has a no-show no-call cancellation.
19. Rewards are not always available for collection on already discounted services e.g. Memberships, Packages
20. Advance notice of sales and events may be communicated based upon the permission the member has provided; any promotional benefits are available instore only. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty shall have no liability for any failure to communicate advance notice of sales and events.
21. Each member shall be responsible for advising Ivonne Sanchez Beauty of any change of mailing or email address. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty shall not be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or email, or any consequences thereof.
22. Your account information may only be given to you or a person designated by you in writing as defined earlier or pursuant to a court order or request from a government agency holding legislative power to compel such disclosure.
23. Proper legal documentation will be required from all tier members requesting a name change.
24. IRP tier membership terminates upon death.
25. Ivonne Sanchez Beauty will be the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
26. The IRP shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the courts of Ontario and/or the Federal Court of Canada in Ontario, or any other judicial district or jurisdiction as Ivonne Sanchez Beauty may determine in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating hereto. Any disputes regarding IRP or in any way arising out of IRP tier membership, shall be submitted to the courts of Ontario whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear such disputes.
27. No waiver by either Ivonne Sanchez Beauty or you of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any provisions contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise enforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such termination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.
28. Holding a Salon Runner/Rosy account at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty does not entitle you to redeem your rewards at other establishments who may also be hosting their reward program in Salon Runner/Rosy. Similarly, your enrolment to another Salon Runner/Rosy account through another business does not enable you to redeem any awards accrued in other businesses at Ivonne Sanchez Beauty.
29. You agree to not give our your username or password to the Rosy/Salon Runner booking system and will take all necessary measures to safeguard the security of your account.
30. Any reward member who leaves an online review of less than 5 stars without first giving notice to Ivonne Sanchez Beauty and attempting to explore all reasonable efforts to resolve any outstanding service issues or concerns shall have their award balance purged and forfeited and may be removed from the program.
31. IRP Points are not retroactive to any date before the start of the IRP, and IRP points cannot be awarded retroactively.
By participating in any aspect of the Program, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, as the case may be) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and you should check www.ivonnesanchez.com regularly for any updates.
All Rosy/Salon Runner Accounts belong to us and may be revoked at any time at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for protecting and keeping secure your Account and Credit Cards on your Account and any password or security questions used in connection with your Account and Credit Cards.
We reserve the right to terminate the Program, or any part of it, at any time on 45 days prior written notice (to be provided at in store, on our websites, or through other communications to Program members, including via email or social media posts). If the Program is terminated, you will have up to 45 days after the effective termination date to redeem any IRP points in your Account. After the expiry of the 45-day period, any IRP points that have not been redeemed will be forfeited.
If any of the information you were required to submit when you registered for the Program changes (such as your name, mailing address, email address or phone number), you must let us know immediately and give us your current information. We are not responsible if we cannot contact you because you have not given us current, accurate information.
We reserve the right to refuse to allow you or any person you seek to add to your Account to join the Program for any reason in our sole discretion, including for not meeting the eligibility requirements or for having a membership cancelled previously.
We may, at any time, suspend or cancel your participation in the Program, if, in our view, you have abused any Program privilege, failed to follow these Terms and Conditions, or made any misrepresentation to us or to any entity associated with or participating in the Program. In the event that your participation in the Program is cancelled, all accumulated IRP points in your Account may also be forfeited and removed from your Account.
To the extent permitted by law, by participating in the Program, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, as the case may be) agree to release and discharge us, our subsidiaries, Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, and each of Ivonne Sanchez Beauty’s other subsidiaries and its parent company, and any other third party that may from time to time participate in the Program (whether as a participant or in an administrative, operational or other capacity), and our, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense asserted by any person or entity relating in any way to the Program, your participation in the Program or the redemption and use/misuse of any item obtained through the redemption of IRP points or otherwise in connection with the Program.
We reserve the right to withdraw or temporarily change or suspend all or part of the Program in any way, in the event of a material error, omission, technical problem, computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond our reasonable control that interferes with the proper conduct of any aspect of the Program as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program in any way (as we may determine in our sole discretion) could be a violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our failure to exercise any of our rights, powers or remedies in these Terms and Conditions or at law, or any delay in doing so, does not constitute a waiver of those rights, powers or remedies. The single or partial exercise of a right, power or remedy does not prevent its subsequent exercise or the exercise of any right, power or remedy.
Words in the singular form shall be construed to include the plural and vice versa, unless the context otherwise requires, and the word “including” means “including but not limited to”. Any dollar amounts referenced in connection with the Program or these Terms and Conditions are referenced in Canadian dollars. Any errors, grammatical inclusions, ommissions or contradictions within this agreement will be interpreted by Ivonne Sanchez Beauty.
Each of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions is distinct and severable and a declaration of invalidity or unenforceability of any such provision or part thereof by a court of competent jurisdiction will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws applicable in Ontario, without reference to conflict of laws provisions. However, in respect of residents of Quebec, these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws applicable in Quebec.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.
You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of the Program, shall be final and binding arbitration, except to the extent that you have in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, its affiliates or subsidiaries or any third party, or any privacy or publicity rights, in which case you acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought by Ivonne Sanchez Beauty, its affiliates or subsidiaries or the applicable third parties.
8. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Program, please go online at www.ivonnesanchez.com or call 613 695-6662.
The IRP program is provided by IVONNE, Inc. o/b Ivonne Sanchez Beauty
Updated: September 12, 2020